Plasti Dip Rubber Coating
Plasti Dip is a multi-purpose, air dry, specialty rubber coating. It can be easily applied by dipping, brushing or spraying. It protects coated items againts moisture, acids, abrasion, corrosion, skidding/slipping and provides a comfortable, controlled grip.
Plasti Dip remains flexible and stretchy over time, and will not crack or become brittle in extreme weather conditions. It has been tested and proven in temperatures from -34℃ to +93℃. Plasti Dip can be dipped, brush coated and sprayed. And more layers for greater protection and grip.
- Peelable - Easy to remove from most surface
- Flexible - Won't crack, chip or become brittle
- Insulates - Electric shock, vibration, heat, deadens sound
- Grip - Provides non-slip comfort
- Durable - Resists weather, chemicals, impact and abrasion